- NMR and aufeis...all to determine distribution of liquid water in this very interesting hydrologic environment! https://t.co/RWtbCKMENV 6 months ago
- RT @StephEvz43: I AM SCREAMING. twitter.com/captjaneway201… 7 months ago
- I'm looking at you, ScienceBase. twitter.com/thomasdarnold/… 7 months ago
- RT @uspermafrost: Another big paper on DOC chemistry in Arctic rivers. Looking for evidence of permafrost thaw buff.ly/2ndgVk5 #pe… 7 months ago
- RT @SciPyTip: Recognizing numbers with SymPy ow.ly/DvPq4 7 months ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Tomorrow (June 5) is the transit of Venus. If you have the capability, find a solar viewer (instructions to build one from our friends at CSIRO can be found here), head out a few hours before sunset (in North America), … Continue reading
I’m a few days late, but: Welcome home, Dragon!